Thyroid Congress 2021 in Munich
Modern thyroid surgery is constantly changing, both in terms of procedures used and technologies employed. The requirements for lifelong learning and training for certification of thyroid centers in hospitals are also increasing.In response to multiple requests from speakers and participants for a personal exchange, the SCHILDDRÜSEN KONGRESS 2021 will be held from Thursday, October 7 to Friday, October 8, 2021, in Alte Kongresshalle MunichTopic: “Thyroid surgery up to date – what’s coming up, what’s happening?”
For this occasion we will be delighted to meet you at our booth to present and give you the opportunity to test our new device, the FLUOBEAM® LX. Be the first to discover our latest innovation dedicated to thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
“The X factor after which best surgeons of the planet run: FLUOBEAM® LX. This is the moment to discover it on our booth.”
Vice-Président Business et Développement
- Autoimmune thyroid disease and hyperthyroidism
- Poorly Differentiated Thyroid Cancer/Maldifferentiated Thyroid Cancer
- State of the Art and Perspectives
- DTC – selection, surgery and follow-up treatment
- Avoiding accidental parathyroid injuries?
- Complications management
- Tracheal resection, larynx resections
- Scarless and functionally better?