Fluoptics is an innovative French company based in Grenoble. Founded in 2009, they design, develop and commercialize a fluorescence imaging system for guided surgery. The company has a substantial development potential at the international scale
In this context, the company is looking for a sales representative.
The sales representative reports to the EMEA Commercial Director.
He/She is responsible for the development of sales of Fluorescence Imaging Devices, including service contracts and disposables to hospital and clinical over the defined territory.
His/Her mission is to:
• Perform territorial sales plans set by management to achieve sales objectives within the geographic area,
• Promote and sell Fluoptics' products to reach established sales quotas;
• Prepare, discuss, deliver and present product quotations to customers, physicians and administrations;
• Present, demo the products to surgeons and/ or distributors;
• Contact every interesting current and prospective customers including KOL, in clinics, in hospitals, as well as distributors;
• Train end-user customers on clinical applications, usage, image interpretation and benefits of Fluoptics products;
• Train and learn new items to be presented to customers with the objective of explaining and promoting the medical benefits of Fluorescence Imaging
• Ensure regular reporting to the EMEA Commercial Director, exchanging with him about prospection, pipeline status, sales policy and strategy to secure business growth.
• Complete activity reports, business review, prospection review, demonstration reports as described by management;
• Implement the CRM tool, give/share appropriate informations about effective contacts and business progression;
• Participate to the international congresses and manage to make profitable outcome
Background: Master degree from a business school, or Master of Science completed with a training in business, you have a 3 year experience as sales engineer in the field of medical imaging of medical devices for surgery, ideally in Germany and Europe.
Autonomous, with a very strong team spirit, upright and rigorous, you are dedicated to fulfill your objectives and you appreciate work demanding environments that are technically innovative. You are accustomed to surgical environments. The experience of sales to surgeons is a must have. Ideally, you have developed an active network of significant clinical centers on the territory you were assigned.
You are fluent in English and German and you are ready to be on the field 70% of your time.
The job is a full-time position, home-office based, and is to be filled as soon as possible. Resume and cover letter have to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; please mention the reference INGECOM/FLUO/CdS, attention to Claire de SAPORTA.